Terms of agreement for e-design
1. E-design is an online designing consultation service only. All recommendations are regarded as suggestions to improve the look of your space and not intended for construction purposes. As for the open concept solution, you must verify with a contractor if there are no supporting beams holding these walls.
2. Client agrees to provide full information regarding the client’s requirements for the project. The client is responsible to make sure all documents are sent out before starting the design process and can’t be changed during the working process.
3. Interior Designs by Tracy will perform services as expeditiously as is consistent with professional skill, care and the orderly progress of the e-design project.
4. E-design client agrees to correspond strictly through online communication. No phone calls or in-person visit.
5. Interior Designs by Tracy will not be responsible for the means, methods or procedures of construction, fabrication, delivery & installation, or safety precautions in connection with the e-design project; will not be responsible for the acts or omissions any contractor or subcontractor, supplier or other person performing the work on the e-design project; or, for any failure of them to meet any schedules or completion dates.
6. Interior Designs by Tracy cannot be held responsible for arranging repairs, replacement or freight claims for purchases made in conjunction with recommendations for e-design project.
7. For custom made cabinetry, Interior Designs by Tracy will not be held responsible for any inaccurate dimensions that are given by the client. Any custom made cabinet such as kitchen or bathroom should be verified by the cabinet manufacture as to final dimensions.
8. Interior Designs by Tracy will be working with the clients budget. On occasion, freight and delivery charges are not known until the end of the lead-time. Prices of furnishings and other products are subject to change.
9. E-design client agrees to provide photos of the e-design project after completion for marketing purpose.
10. Interior Designs by Tracy has taken every measure to prevent internet fraud and ensure any data collected from the client is stored as securely and safely as possible. Furthermore, Interior Designs by Tracy cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in secure computer servers.
11. Online e-design services are to be paid in full and are non-refundable. Interior Designs by Tracy provides services with all the skill, and care of a professional interior design company. We will be trying are best to accommodate with the client’s needs, once the design is sent out there will be no modifications done in the event of displeasure.
12. Interior Designs by Tracy will not be held responsible for the quality of any furniture or accessory that are suggested in the shopping list for the E-design service.
13. Any e-design work submitted to the client is the property of Interior Designs by Tracy and all copyrights and other proprietary rights applicable there to remain at all times Interior Designs by Tracy property.
We look forward to working with you and to providing an excellent design that fully address your needs and exceed your expectations.
Best regards, Interior Designs by Tracy